Indications for orthopedic rehabilitation
- Degenerative disorders of joints and spine
- Condition after joint replacement surgery (total endoprothesis)
- Condition after intervertebral disc operations
- Soft tissue rheumatism (e.g., fibromyalgia)
- Inflammatory-rheumatic disorders (e.g. chronic polyarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis)
- Collagenoses and vasculitides in the non-acute stage
Internistic accompanying illnesses are also treated. Our clinic is also known as a diabetes center and specializes in post-treatment of tumor patients, e.g. after urological operations.